We have one guest and no members online
The Vultures Have Gathered And The Akalamagbo Is Awake!
Our illustrious constitution assumes its status as one of the sacred texts that has stood the test of time as ratified at the University of Ibadan in 1969 by the 'wise men of valor' that believed strongly in the espousal of the traditional African teachings towards human and spiritual excellence against the backdrop of colonial subversion of the African mind.
- The Supreme "EIYE" Confraternity is NOT a cult but a socio cultural brotherhood that believes in the communion of minds
- SEC believes in the traditional teachings of the ancient African oratorical practices and NOT Voodoo.
- SEC is NOT a gang and as such does NOT engage in gang related activities. We renounce any forms of violence perpetrated by individuals with nefarious intent within and outside the walls of the Nigerian Ivory towers as proven by our strategic presence in the National Inter-Frat Council [NIFC] and the SEC initiative of "STOP THE CONFRA WARS"
- SEC continually strives for human excellence through our initiatory traditions for its numerous members across Nigeria and the rest of the WORLD
- SEC is NOT an ethnic society but a society that cuts across all barriers of the ethno-social, political, religious and economic divides in Nigeria through fraternization and the pursuit of a more just society for all via the "Brotherhood of man and the Fatherhood of God"
- SEC is NOT a splinter group but an ORIGINAL African Confraternity founded on RUGGEDITY of the MIND, BODY and SOUL
- SEC is NOT a secret society but a PRIVATE society that believes in the right to privacy of its membership base.
- The SEC does NOT have any break-away organizations and is the ONLY tertiary institution based Confraternity that maintains its unity after over 40 years of existence
"Rainbow color remains one and the same."